Sunday, October 11, 2009

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once!


When I saw these ribbon buckles I knew that I had to buy them and create something fabulous. I believe it was a success.


Opposites Attract. 6 1/2 by 4 1/4. Striped card with a circle-patterned buckle.


A Rose By Any Other Name. 6 1/2 by 4 1/4. Dots with a rose ribbon buckle.



Joy for All. 6 1/2 by 4 1/4. Silver glitter makes these dots pop while the ribbon buckle spreads 'Joy'.

KissGoodNight. 6 1/2 by 4 1/4. My personal favorite out of this bunch: Black and pink floral securely tied down with a 'Kiss' ribbon buckle.


Tied Together. 6 1/2 by 4 1/4. Classic black pipping joined with deco flowers and a 'Chic' ribbon buckle.

Dot the Line. 6 1/2 by 4 1/4. Horizontal stripes with silver glitter and a vertical dotted ribbon buckle.



$2.50 per card + s/h
Envelope included on request

No comments: